That Stinks

We got an oil for that.....


Hey come here...lean closer....You wanna know my secret for a clean smelling home? 



Especially if I have company that is about to come over I grab about 1/2 cup of baking soda and my Young Living Purification and Joy oils.  I sprinkle about 5 drops each in the baking soda and then stir and smash with a spoon.  If I'm pressed for time I will just sprinkle on the rugs/carpets and vacuum.  If I have time I will let this sit in the bowl and on rug first to let soak in to BAM SCENTED GOODNESS!

Instant spa smell!  I even diffuse this combo during the day too...not only does the Purification help kill odors, but Joy uplifts spirits and makes me happy!!

Today I wanted to chat about those nasty odors and other things that you might like Purification for

First off it smells like those hard candy Lemon Drop  (to me anyways)...who doesn't love lemon drops??!!!




This blend can even help repel bugs, insects, and mice. 

Great first aid for sterilizing cuts and wounds

SO what oils are in Purification?

Citronella
Lemongrass
Rosemary
Melaleuca (tea tree)
Lavandin
Myrtle

So you can see this blend has some fantastic oils in it for many great uses!





Stinky shoes?  I got an answer for this


 Put a few drops of Purification on some cotton balls and put inside your shoes or your kids.  Leave overnight or for a week (stink stink) and boom....Lemon Drop smelling shoes

I also do this in the shoe bin.  Each child has a bin to keep shoes in and this basket can sure smell.  I put a few cotton balls inside weekly! 

Driving in the car with stinky things inside?  (could be your kids?  maybe not?!)
Put a few drops on cotton balls and put in the air vents.  Instant clean smell!

Great to use with summer coming on those smelly moldy camp clothes that you find left in a corner
(don't forget to use your Thieves Cleaner in your laundry too)

Another thing with summer coming?  Bug Repellent
here is a recipe from My Blessed Life


Homemade Bug Repellent

  • Plastic spray bottle
  • 8 oz distilled water
  • Pinch of epsom salts
  • 8 drops peppermint essential oil
  • 8 drops purification essential oil
Pour the distilled water into a 2-cup measuring cup. Add a pinch of epsom salts. Add the oils and stir. Use a funnel and pour the mixture to the spray bottle.
Before you use the bug repellent be sure to shake the bottle to make sure the oils are suspended in the water as much as possible.
Spray skin and clothes generously and be sure to have the kids close their eyes while you spray their necks and arms.
Notes: The epsom salts help suspend the oils in the water. Peppermint essential oil is just that – peppermint. Purification is a blend of citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, melaleuca, lavandin, and myrtle.
Also…if this bug repellent isn’t effective, add more essential oils. Everyone’s body chemistry is different so the proportions that work for us, may not work for you.


How do you use your Purification?

~Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to prescribe, treat, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition
Want to learn more?  Shoot us an email and we will be happy to answer any questions you have. 
~Laura YL#1453491






Comments

Popular Posts