Breast Issues and Essential Oils

We are not AGAINST antibiotics, but if we can fix a problem naturally then we like to try it
We just feel antibiotics/prescriptions are over used these days...and I don't know about you...but when I watch the television and the commercial is 1 min long and 45 seconds of it are side effects ..makes you wonder huh?
Essential Oils don't have those side effects.....


Tuesday night before I went to bed I realized my breast felt tender and read about putting lavender on it....so I did

I woke up around 2 am shivering and teeth chattering so bad I swear I thought I was going to break my teeth. I was also burning up and my breast was now killing me...
I went and rubbed thieves w/coconut oil on my breast and took a capsule with 3 drops of thieves and rubbed peppermint on my feet and went to bed (was finally able to fall back to sleep)

Woke up still fever and now felt like I had the flu...with 6 kids 3 of which are 4 and under I knew I wasn't getting rest...

Rubbed more thieves on my feet
Rubbed lavender and citrus fresh on the breast area
and took a capsule of thieves and frankincense (did this every 1hr)

Every hr I rubbed either frank or lav/citrus fresh or thieves on my breast. (rotated the 3 combos)

A friend told me about lecithin and said to take 1200mg 3 x a day I did this too

By 2pm my fever was gone!!!
By 5 pm my aches and flu like symptoms gone...I was just really tired with my breast still hurting and redness.

I kept rotating the diff oils on my breast until I went to bed
(of course I was nursing a lot on that side too...ouch)

Woke up this morning with zero fever...zero flu like symptoms
Pain slightly there...I can touch it w/o bringing tears to my eyes
still pinkish on the area, but not red like yesterday.
When I nursed during the night and this morning, it didn't feel like fire, but almost normal.

Overall I feel so much better

DEEP RELIEF ROLL ON is also my new best friend...had horrible tension headaches and neck soreness yesterday and this kept me from dying

I will continue to rotate oils on my breast and take some thieves in capsule today
and the lecithin I will continue for a few weeks

I AM AMAZED ONCE AGAIN AT THE POWER OF THE OILS
Thanks to my friends praying for me too.....I'm so blessed to have y'all!!
 
 *Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to prescribe, treat, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition

Comments

Popular Posts