All is well...Hit the 26 week marker



Well we have hit 26 weeks and so far so good! As of today I haven't gotten any OMG YOU ARE HUGE comments! Thankfully!


We are heading to the baby store to pick out the furniture and my mother ordered the baby stroller/infant seat and that should be here in a few days! WOOHOO



The house is pretty lonely...the kids are gone visiting Grandparents and you think I would be sleeping in, but alas I'm not! I'm baking millions of loaves of Banana Bread. I can't get enough of the stuff! Each baby has had a different craving...1st was tortilla soup, 2nd steak, 3rd french onion soup, 4th banana bread....gotta love being pregnant!



My MIL went crazy the other weekend....I'll post a few of the baby's new outfits/accessories adding to her collection!

Comments

The Kings said…
The trumpet socks are awesome. They make any outfit absolutely adorable! We loved ours.

Popular Posts