BABY GEAR AND ALL THAT JAZZ

I tell ya...times have changed since I had my last 3 babies! Have you seen all the adorable baby gear and gadgets?

It starts w/a google and then your bank account goes from fat to skinny!

Here are some of the latest and greatest we purchased for Baby Lily....

I'm a baby wearer. Would you want to spend countless hours on your back sitting there staring at the ceiling or hanging out w/mom and dad? The choice of carriers was enough to make my head spin! But I have finally decided on the Mei Tai style version (Asian style) and got the
Baby Hawk.

You can do custom colors and material and I did the solid black on 1 side for daddy and the reverse is called Sophia black on tea (page 3 of the floral prints) It finally came in the mail and I put a fake baby in to see how it works! I loved it! I can't wait for the real thing!

Next are these things called
Baby Legs

First place I saw them was on cloth covered bums in my cloth parenting groups. I'm thinking...hey those are spiffy...what are those.... Think of leg warmers...or knee guards....but that's not all....they come in all diff sizes and colors and kids wear them as leg warmers/tall socks/and arm warmers for the older girls! I have only 1 pair so far, but I can see a problem starting to form! I'll be like the other mother's having them made by WAHM to match outfits or cloth bums!

Comments

Popular Posts