Out of the mouth of a babe...(child that is)

I'm standing in the loading zone as I like to call it. It's actually the little area where the kids load/unload their backpacks when walking in from the garage. So I am standing there attempting to fold the last of the laundry when I see a shadow come up behind me. I don't turn around b/c I know it's Mini Me standing there.

Mom tone, "What are you doing?"

Mini Me, "I'm fixing to do something."

Mom, "What are you fixing to do?"

Mini Me, "I can't tell you, but I'm not going to toot."

Then she runs off. Hmmm sounds rather odd if you ask me. And no I didn't turn around...wasn't in the mood for odd smells.

Comments

deb said…
WOuldn't you love to get inside your children's minds to figure out what is going on in there?LOL
Becky said…
I love that your children are so Texan. :)

Popular Posts