Baby Name Guesses and Crazy Lily

Y'all totally crack me up!

The past days I've mentioned the baby names...no one is even trying to guess my BOY name...it's pretty plain and I don't get much slack! Just the girl name

But I gave clues that it started w/a B...I've been getting a ton of stuff that has nothing to do w/a B. haha

I mentioned I was told that I resemble one of the B names...I got someone (I won't mention who Shannon..haha) said Beyonce.

I'm dying laughing. So far no one has come up w/it. AND NO BRITNEY isn't the name either..yes she's crazy, but nope that's not the name! haha (yes you again Shannon)

One of the actresses has blonde hair and the other has brown. Both have kids. Both are in their 30's
Ohhhh the name is Irish!

You should be getting warmer now. But if this is a boy than this is all worthless! RAAAAR

As for the latest Lily Craziness?
She likes to get her dirty clothes out of her room and either throw them down the stairs or her new thing? Put them all on! I have to add she does a great job!

Here she is in her dress....and then a pair of night nights....and 2 more dresses w/her bloomers on her head! That's my girl! No one can say she doesn't love clothes! Now if only I can get her to let me up things in her hair! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Her 2nd bday is coming up....(sept 26th) and I'm getting planning ideas underway! I think it's a Cupcake Party. My MIL ordered her the most adorable tutu and shirt on ETSY to wear on her big day. I won a giveaway on Shannon's blog for a birthday banner...how convenient!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Kelsey said…
Bridgette! SP. I like unique names with weird spellings! PS: I found your blog from my cousin Nicole's, chaoticarkfam.
Kristen said…
Oh boy little miss is looking fancy! ha ha!

My name guess is Brooke...?
Amber said…
I am totally thinking it's Bridgette as well! I can't wait to find out!
JDub said…
I have no ideas on your girl name, I'm terrible at guessing games. I don't know how anyone can make fun of Brooke, the only thing I've ever heard with Bridgette is people called her Bird Sh!t all the time (no one liked her). But I love the name and that wouldn't bother me.

Lily is such a wild little lady! And that is so unfair you won a birthday banner. Christian turns 1 on Sept. 3 and I shelled out major $$ for one, they are worth every penny though!
Shannon said…
Okay guessing Bridgette too! And how silly do I feel for being the dumbest reader yet! Lovin' I won't mention her name...SHANNON! And in my defense, I was totally JOKING about Beyonce! Teehehehe!

Yay for you winning the banner! I'm glad it will get used so soon!

Happy Friday, girl!
jen said…
Great post. I can't guess anything ever. So it's too bad Gisele Bundchen's name starts with G, because I thought you looked like her! JK!
Give a clue on the boy name too!
I have a Brooke (middle name) so if you want to pick that on go head!! LOL

Your daughter is a cutie! Love these pics!!
B said…
Hmmm. My guess is going to be Brooke because I happen to think that it is a GREAT name :)
Caitrin said…
Adorable pictures of Lily! She must really love her clothes :)
Morgan said…
My guesses are Bridget, Brynn and Brooke.
Unknown said…
Lily is so cute! Her birthday is a day before mine!
Brittany Nolan said…
My guess is Brooklynne! :)
I was cracking up reading some of the other guesses...esp the ones not starting with a B. Hehehe! :)

i loove reading and seeing pictures of what sweet Lily is up to! My fav is the box of donuts she left on the couch for her dad sleeping! :)))
Stephanie said…
Oh I haven't got a clue...lol
Lori said…
No idea, but I like Brooke ;)
Sam said…
Hmm... I'm not very good at this. I think I'll just go with the flow and say "Brooke", hehe, because I could definitely see a resemblance between you and Brooke Burke. :)

Okay, you could seriously write a book about all the little things Lily gets into... What an entertaining kid! Hehe, too cute!
Lilly totally cracks me up. She is such a spaz and I love it!!! I would get along great with her :)

I'm guessing Brooke because I just love the name. I would have it in my name list if we didn't have a best friend named Brooke. Then it just gets so confusing. So I'm sticking with Blakely for my little girl for now. :)
I'm going to go with Bailey. No, there's not a celeb that I can think of named Bailey but it's such a great name, don't you think? :)

www.pursespastriesetc.com
Jamie Kubeczka said…
I just ran across your blog and had to stop and say Hi. Your little one's are so cute!

Popular Posts