We're Fab...Are You?


Calling all Little Girls (and little girls at heart)

Yes, I love monthly clubs....can you tell?

We get a few a month.....Kiwi Crate and Citrus Lane
and FabKids for just Lily.

FabKids is the clothing monthly club.  Great Quality clothes shipped to the house in a cute pink box.....

Each month on the 15th they have new selections...You can either pick which selections you want or skip the month.  We picked them again this month....

Here's what she got....

blue striped jumper w/hair flower clippy (we attached to her outfit)




This cute skirt....floral tank ...it looks like a necklace and then has 3 dimensional flowers too.....and gold headband

What I love about this set is it can mix and match with the other sets she got from past shipments....
(shirt and skirt from a few months back)


and these 2 pieces too...

We love mixing!!

Each order also comes with either a headband for hair clip/flower clip 

Lily isn't a fan of things in her hair that often....but what's great is you can clip the flowers to the outfits straps

The quality is fantastic...and customer service is great too.  (remember when Lily placed an order and I needed a return?)


I heard through the grapevine that they are getting a boys line this summer.  I can't wait.  I hope they color coordinate the girls line...I am always looking for photo ops for the kids.

Want to get started?  Use this code for a buy one get one free when you sign up
Remember...you can skip months you don't want the selection (I love this feature) or cancel anytime.  Shipping is free


FabKids BOGO




Comments

Unknown said…
I think you might be making me get in trouble by my hubby ;-)
carissa said…
oh my word. she is such a cutie. and so are these boxes. what fun!! also, how is cole even 9 mos old already??!
Unknown said…
very exciting, very pretty skirt, I very like it.

Popular Posts