Lazy...My Fashion Slaves

In our Citrus Lane Box (Citrus Lane whatClick Here) there was a coupon for a $20 coupon for shoes and bags ...which led me to Christina Applegate's FabKids fashion

It's a monthly kids clothing site for GIRLS (boys comes out in Aug)
You fill out a form of your child's size/colors preference/style etc

Ok here...watch this...it can show you better than I can!




I don't know about you, but I'm lazy when it comes to dragging all my kids out to shop.  
I usually like to wait until the weekend when I can drag a big kid with me to help with the small ones.

I always have good intentions thinking the shopping experience will be fantastic....
but 
in the end someone has a meltdown and next thing I know I'm grinding my teeth to get back to the car and book it home with my sanity still intact 

Another thing is I need good quality clothes...things that can last through many many washes...and even hand down to a few kids.  The good brands seem to do that....I think of Gymboree, Baby Gap, Old Navy, Carter's, Mini Boden....But let's face it, with 8 of us I can't get those brands for the kids all the time.....

This site promises that quality!
What's  another great thing about FabKids?  I can cancel anytime!

OR

If I want to continue my membership but don't like the  selection,  I can just SKIP the months delivery!....(they send an email and you have 5 days to skip) or let them deliver the set.

Wanna see what we got this month?


All 4 of those pieces PLUS a blue hairbow all for $19.95.....I used the $20 off

Want to sign up for April?  Grab the coupon below!


It's worth a try is it not?  And did I mention free shipping on your first order and all orders (when you spend $39.95)

Be lazy, put your feet up and let the cute pink box come to your door!  

(no FabKids didn't ask me to do this...I did it b/c I likey)

Comments

Popular Posts