Boy Talk.....


A few weeks ago the kids had a holiday and so my house had been full of little boys playing games..At that moment there were 5 in the game-room and I was in the kitchen listening to just about every word they are saying...

My oldest (he's 11) is talking to my middle son's friend (he's 9)

son: So how is your mom doing? (Note: friend's mom has been having problems with her 4th pregnancy and all the kids know)

friend : she's doing good

son: how is the baby?

friend: still in there

son: our mom is doing good, but her's is just little inside there..not big like your mom

friend: she can only eat healthy foods b/c she has some kind of diabetes

son: did she have it before?

friend: no answer

other son: our mom craves skittles so I guess she doesn't eat good foods yet.

deep sigh...I had to giggle b/c here are 11 and 9 yr olds talking about babies!!!!

At Walmart today Jake and Kate had a fight about whether the baby is a boy or girl...then we went to the baby section and looked at all the strollers...they were picking out bathtubs....bouncy seats...binky's....blankets....high chairs....it was sooooo awesome to have them so happy!

Comments

Popular Posts