For 21 Days It's On (Before and After Photos Posted)

Ok it's been 6 weeks

6 weeks of 2 a days and then more floor exercises at home PLUS no to low carbs and no to low sugar  and limited fruits

I did have cheat days.  Every Sunday it's Pizza Night in our house.  I had 2 pieces each Sunday.  Along with a little bit of the desserts I made for Wednesday Night Dinners with the Inlaws

How did I do?

20 lbs and 15" overall

AND I'M NOT STOPPING THERE

I just joined Beachbody to do the  21 DAY FIX


Am I scared?  You betcha  
Am I excited? You betcha

I am excited to see where the next 21 days of hard work can take me.

Here is a sample of what I'm talking about



Am I going to beat you down with how I'm doing weekly?  Probably.  This is my digital journal so to speak and It's gonna be nice to look back at this journey and see how hard I worked.  And I've worked hard.  If you know me you know my love of cooking and baking and how I love my sweets.  The first week I would say was the hardest.  I remember txt a few friends saying I was going to die and how much I needed my sweets and or chips and pasta bread

Now I don't want those things on a daily basis...(ok once a week would be supreme)

I have the Shakeology now that I can use for a breakfast.  It's probably my HARDEST part of the day.  I wake up and head to the gym first thing while kids are still asleep.  By the time I get home and kids wake and I'm running kids to school and changing and feeding etc....the morning is gone and I realized I didn't have my breakfast.  This will be a nice sweet treat and breakfast all in one.

The little containers have me worried.  I mean only 3 for veggies?  and I have 2 for carbs and fruits.  I gave those up and increased my veggies over the past 6 weeks so now I get to reintroduce them.   I want this to work so I'll give it a go...I'm game for eating carbs haha


My before pictures are humbling.  6 babies and eating what I want and not exercising packed the pounds on.  I had a closet full of clothes waiting for me.  Not to mention my 40th around the corner...I knew I needed to step it up

Back on January 26th I went to the gym and stepped on the scales and started crying.  I knew it was time.  I put on the tightest spandex shorts I could find and made hubs take pictures of me.  I again started crying.  I knew the old me was under there somewhere and I was determined to find her again.

The next picture I made him take was week 4.  I didn't see any changes in the pictures and was horribly discouraged.  My husband and Mom said they could see something and my kids said I looked different.  But I didn't feel it.  

Please no harsh words if you plan to comment!!

(deep sigh)
I look real please so I cut my head off..also last one taken outside in the snow and I was yelling with closed mouth to hurry...I have jokers in the family who kept stalling bam
my thighs are the hardest part to work out


I can't wait to see what another 3 weeks brings!  Come on 21 Day Fix

Today was my first workout and I will admit I struggled.  I had to modify a few (ok a lot) of the times.  30 mins later it was over and I survived

Shakeology for breakfast: choc with almond extract and 1 cup chilled coffee (1 red)

and snack (1 purple 1/2 red)


Not a bad start so far!  

If interested in joining me on the 21 Day Fix email me for more info.  There is a waiting list so hop on board now and you will be ready for summer!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Wow! What a big difference. You should be very proud of yourself!
Michaela Anne said…
Get it girl!! Lookin' good!!
Shannon said…
I think you look great and are extremely brave for posting pictures! Way to go---YOU SHOULD BE PROUD !
Dianna said…
You look awesome!! Great job! I don't know how you find the time with 6 kids. I don't make time for it and I only have 2. Keep up the good work!
Good Job Girlfriend!! You've done great work so far! Keep it up!!
TerinAleah said…
Oh my gosh! You are such an inspiration! You look great!!!

Popular Posts