Foodie Fun Fool's Day

Hope everyone had a terrific Easter yesterday....we woke up to pouring rain and dark skies....THEN it stopped and the sun popped out and calmed.  Sort of fitting for Resurrection Day


He's my sweetie pie...who is always ready with a smile.  If I remember correctly I said that about all the kids.....then they turn 2 and a whole new ballgame starts!

Mini Me jumped in on the session!

Easter Dinner we added bunny place mats to the table...each child had their initial on a bunny ear.....


 
All of the sudden during dinner Lily jumps up from the table and runs back with her tambourine and shouts,  "I need to give some harmony"  and busts out in a song.  I wish I had time to video her.


No idea what she was singing, but it was sure beautiful  (grins)

No dinner is complete without mommy making a bunny cookie cake


With Spring and Easter break behind us  (boo to having the kids home) the kids are stuck in school until May.  I'm shocked at how fast this year has already gone by....can you believe it's April?

I have to admit...it's my favorite Month...I may be a bit bias considering the fact that it's my birthday!  (another reason to get cake this month)

It's also April Fools

I used to pull the ol' I'm pregnant joke...but then it lost it's fun since half the time I was... so people just started believing it instead of being shocked so the fun has worn off....

But I love making foodie fun for the kids....

One year (granted it was #2's bday) I did these


They were super fun to make...

This time I plan on making these.....

Tv Dinner Cupcakes

What do you do to have fun with your kids?

Comments

Caroline said…
Eli wore that same bunny onesie. Love.

Popular Posts