PDA Get A Room....

Last night I got to Runaway sneak off after putting Reid to bed and meet up with a few bloggy friends ....Neely and Caitrin for dinner last night....Hello Mi Cocina!  I adore their salsa and margaritas (when not preggers) and their sunset style enchiladas or fajitas.  

They were kind enough to wait on me until I could arrive....I actually made good time....Dude went down in seconds flat and I bolted out the door.....

I don't get out much and was shocked at how crowded the area was for a Thursday night....(ever been to the shops at Legacy?)  A cute little square of shopping and trendy restaurants.  I say trendy b/c yet again I don't get out much.   I couldn't find a parking space and drove the loop a few times.  Ended up scoring one with a label that said Hr Parking.  If you know me I have to follow rules....I'm sure I drove the girls crazy wondering if my car would be towed.  (it wasn't for the record)  Thanks girls for putting up with me.

Dinner was great....friends and conversation was great....but I kept spying this couple off in the distance getting cozy.  They were all alone at this big round table...with a huge wall of mirror behind them....So I'm sure anyone could see them.  I point the couple out to the girls....I mean surely it wasn't my imagination.  

Then the lady...(if you call her that) climbed into his lap.  Now for starters the couple wasn't young....so there was no excuse to label them "young and immature" here....

Then she's literally almost eating his neck and then he's 'talking' to her chest.  I'm really appalled and shocked at their behavior.  Heck fire we're not at Mc D's (ok ok not as if that should be allowed there either but)

So what does any shocked girl do?  I hold up my cell phone to snap a few photos of them.  I was hoping they'd see and quit...but nope.

#2

Now unless he was going off to war and this was the last time she was going to see him...then I can understand...but seriously...take it somewhere else.  

At least it made for great table talk.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You would have thought they were in their own private bedroom! Yuck.
Neely said…
It was ridiculous and awesome
dottie said…
Oh my word. Too funny and appalling at the same time. Ha, ha!!!
LeAnna said…
Going off to war, LOL! I highly doubt that's where he was headed. Good grief, I would have barfed a little.
Kelsey Claire said…
This is hilarius. I think that happens alot at the Shops of Legacy. I think there is alot of "old people love" i.e. older people acting like they are 15 grossing people out.
Stef said…
That is super tacky. Ugh! They deserve all the stares and pictures they got!
Lily Dawn said…
bahahahaaaaa! hilarious... and totally bizarre.
Anonymous said…
LOOOOOOOOOL wow. People are out of this world sometimes haha. Gross!
Anonymous said…
Oh.Wow. That's all I have to say on that.
*shudders*
mountain mama said…
sounds like FUN!!

happy mama's day!!!
That's what I get for not being trendy....I am SO missing out!

(taking a photo = awesome)

Popular Posts