Knock Knock..."Let me out of here!"

Just thought I would update....

STILL PREGNANT

I told my midwife that if I am still full of child next Friday she was going to check me...I don't care if I hear I'm only 1cm...at least I'd know I'm the big loser I feel I am!

I have been having some productive (at least I tell myself that) pressure waves. Although Little Lily decides to make those happen around 2am-5am....WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING. They disappear and by 5am the alarm goes off and we are up for the day. I usually use that time from 2-5 walking the room...feels better than laying down in bed.

My MIL thinks my date will be September 26th...I'm shooting for October 1st. My favorite month of the year!

Stay tuned!

Comments

Michelle said…
Honestly. Do you reallywant to wait until October 1st?? You need to do some jumping jacks or something!! :)
My dd is December 10th, but I'm shootin' for the end of November!

Popular Posts