Radical Dude!

How funny, I've never thought of myself as Radical before until now. I'm against vaccinating infants and have heard "those" people are called radical!
I'm sorry, but after all the research I have been doing there isn't enough money in the world you could offer me to inject my infant with poison.
I know I will have to fight for my rights along side all the other mother's who are and have chosen to stand to not vaccinate.

I find it funny that parents don't want their vaccinated children with non vaccinated for fear of catching something. Tell me, how can they catch something if you vaccinated them???

For more info:
Books:

"What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Childhood Immunizations" by Stephanie Cave (This book and the next are great starting points. This one has some very thorough but simple explanations about autism and other autoimmune conditions related to vaccines, the history of each vaccine and the production of each vaccine. I am SO glad I read it because it clarified a LOT of things about vaccines that I have heard about. Very worth reading!! This next one is great as well...)

The Parent's Concise Guide to Childhood Vaccinations; Practical Medical and Natural Ways to Protect Your Child by Lauren Feder, M.D.
(This one is written in very plain english, easy to read and understand. She compares all sides of the argument, holistic, medical, pro-vax and anti-vax. This one is good but doesn't go into great detail about the hows and whys of ALL the rumors of vaccines as the previous one does but what I like about it is the inclusion of the holistic perspectives.)

Vaccines, Are They Really Safe and Effective by Neil Z. Miller (This one has each and every vaccine up through adulthood vaccines and is a great resource for deciding whether to selectively vaccinate. It's short and full of a lot of good information. His books are a good starting place but read other authors if you start with this one.)

Immunization Theory vs Reality by Niel z. Miller (This one is short as well. It has a little bit more technical and medical jargon, but is still easy to read. I suggest the one above first.)

Natural Baby and Childcare by Lauren Feder, M.D.

The Truth About Vaccines by Dr Richard Halvorsen

Raising A Vaccine Free Child-Wendy Lydall


A Shot In The Dark
-Harris L. Coulter & Barbara Loe Fisher
(Why the P in the DPT vaccination may be hazardous to your child's health)

The Sanctity Of Human Blood: Vaccination Is Not Immunization-Tim O'Shea

"Vaccination: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide to Childhood Immunizations"
by Aviva Romm

"How to Raise a Healthy Child, In Spite of your Doctor"
by Dr. Robert Mendelsohn

"Evidence of Harm" by David Kirby

Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide: How to Make Safe, Sensible Decisions about the Risks, Benefits, and Alternatives”


This is a link to the K.N.O.W. Vaccines website's book list that has a list of lots of medical books:

http://www.know-vaccines.org/reading.html


DVD:
Dr Sherri J Tenpenny "Vaccines - What CDC documents and Science Reveal"

Comments

Rhonda said…
You can always tell who the pioneers are. They are the ones with the arrows in their backs. Thank goodness we have pioneers. The more we know, the less vulnerable we are.

Popular Posts