Mini Me is at it again....



Just wanted to boast as a momma!

Mini Me was chosen out of all the 1st graders for an award of Outstanding Achievement for this 6 weeks. Evidently each 6 weeks they choose a student from each grade level for this award. Tomorrow she is going out to lunch with the Principal and Assistant Principal and then they are heading to a Photography studio for a photo session. How exciting is that?
I splurged and bought her a new outfit and tonight before bed we fixed her hair all pretty so in the morning we wouldn't fight with tangles.
Yea Mini Me!

Comments

Becky said…
Congrats! BTW... Just got your Chrsitmas card today. Your cuties are little cutie-patooties!
Mimi said…
How wonderful!

I got a kick out of your calling your daughter "mini-me". My son joked that I am my daughter's "mini-me". She reached her full height early in adolescence, and she is taller than I am. She's grown and married now.
The Kings said…
That is awesome. Got your Christmas card and it was wonderful.

Popular Posts