Pinky Pink Pink

No....I didn't find out if we are having a boy or girl (March 14...countdown begins)

I'm talking about Pink Eye....you know the fun stuff....those green boogery gorgeous eyes....where your children wake up screaming they are blind because they can't open their eyes.

Well enter Reid....and then he gave the gift to Lily. It's not pretty around here....

Of course the rest of us are freaking out at every itch of our eyes....Last night hubs cracked me up b/c he said "Ohhh nooo I just touched my eye....ohhh no I'm soooo gonna get it"

Then I got a txt from oldest child at school telling me his eyes itched....then he txt back no they were fine....then he txt he thought they looked swollen.

It's like when you see someone with bugs crawling on them....you think they are crawling on you and start itching too....it's contagious

Add to all of that....the 2 lil ones have nasty coughs (raises hand too) and the pretty ugly nose that constantly runs green rivers. Oh add to that...a fever....swollen glands....yep we got it all here! Nothing but a party over here. (calgon save me.....b/c night time sucks around here)

Got dr's appt this morning for both.....hoping they can FIX my kids since Dude's birthday is Wednesday....and his party (that I have ohhh so been getting ready for) is Saturday.

*Note....just got back from doc. No strep...no rsv....just pink eye (doh).

*a few of you were asking about the Laminator I used for my preschool folder projects....

41fkT8bHuYL._SL500_AA300_


Here it is on sale on Amazon for a great price of $30

I bought a whole lot of pouches at Target....wallet to 4x6 size to the 8x11 size.

Here are some of the stuff I've been making....I am still searching for Opposite stuff and a clock...Lily is obsessed with clocks (geez wonder where she gets that haha) and what the hands are pointing too.

IMG_1851

IMG_1852

IMG_1853

IMG_1854

Not the prettiest folders considering the fact that I had to tape the objects down. No glue was working on the laminate. But Lily is happy with them. I think Reid and baby 6 will too!

Comments

Neely said…
These are great Laura! Let me know if you need any help or ideas...I have tons!
Anonymous said…
So sorry to hear about the pink eye epidemic at your place! Glad you don't have strep or RSV though, those are even less fun to deal with. Prayers that you're all feeling better soon.

I want a laminator so bad! And the school activities are so creative and fun looking!
Oh no. Sooo sorry y'all have pinkeye. That stinks!!

Man, I threw away all my file folder games from when I taught when we moved. I never considered saving them for my own children. DUH!!
Ashley said…
Oh yuck! Pink eye is the WORST! Hope you all feel better!!
LeAnna said…
Go to the health food store and by thyself a bottle of colloidal silver. It will clear that pink eye up lickity split! LOVE my laminator! Except, I bought it when it was on sale for $16 on Amazon, and then I used a $5 swagbucks card and it was only 11 bucks. Hoo-rah.
Do you use swagbucks???? I've earned like $100 in Amazon gc's over the past two years, and I'm not like super big into it...I just use it as a search engine. It's fun for those special "just for me" (HA!) purchases. Like laminators.
Annie said…
I have to admit....my eyes are kinda itchy just reading this post!! ha

Popular Posts